- 1 cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 packet Four Sigmatic Cordyceps Hot Chocolate Mix (optional!)
- In a bowl, cream together the coconut butter and maple syrup. Add the cocoa powder, maca powder and cordyceps hot chocolate mix if using.
- Slice the vanilla bean down the center lengthwise. Using the back of your knife, scrape the vanilla seeds out of the pod and add seeds from both halves to the frosting. Add the pinch of salt and whisk to combine everything together.
- To glaze cupcakes with it, you can heat up the frosting and dip cupcake tops into it
- To frost cupcakes with it, refrigerate it for 10 minutes and then spread it on like regular frosting
- Enjoy on top of my double chocolate coconut flour cupcakes