- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup quinoa
- Tahini Dressing
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F. Toss cauliflower florets and garlic in avocado oil until coated. Add ground cumin, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until combined.
- Place cauliflower onto a baking sheet (I sprayed mine with a little more avocado oil) and roast in the oven for about 30 minutes until golden and crispy around the edges.
- While the cauliflower roasts, prepare the quinoa. Rinse 1 cup of quinoa well under running water in a mesh strainer. Add the quinoa to a small saucepan along with 1 3/4 cups of cold water. I usually find the package directions ratio of 1:2 makes the quinoa too wet.
- Add a sprinkle of salt to the pot. This will season the quinoa. Heat the quinoa and water over high heat. Once the water boils, immediately turn down the heat to low, cover and let cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepare the Tahini Dressing (the links are above)
- Combine the roasted cauliflower, cooked quinoa and about 3 tbsp of the tahini dressing in a bowl and toss together. Save some tahini dressing to drizzle on top.
- Add the chopped parsley and a drizzle of tahini. We are all about that drizzle here at Wellness By Stella.